Veneti are to a large extent unknown to many people, since they are not included in any school curriculum. That is why we decided to offer a possibility of giving lectures on this subject. We can prepare talks with visual assistance of Powepoint program, followed by a discussion. Some of our lectures which were already held (Predavanje v Novem Mestu 01/02/07, Predavanje v Idriji 11/05/07 ...) prove that we are on the right way.
- Veneti and their historical background,
- Venetic Inscriptions and their linguistic background,
- Veneti and their culture,
- Veneti and their archaeological and genetic aspect,
Veneti and their connections with modern Slavic nations
as well as other neighboring populations.
*All topics are adjustuble to the local community needs.
- As seen above there are optional topics you can choose from. Once you made up your mind, contact us in order to set the details. Usually such lectures are being held outside of the school schedule, though if you organize it within your schedule, there are more chances for us to successfully arrange the time.
- It is highly recommended that teachers prepare students (and themselves) for the subject. It is welcome to have discussions during the lecture - the more critical it is, the better! You should let us know whether you wish to hear a talk, a discussion or both in order to prepare the timetable.
- You need to provide a notebook and a projector in order to receive a Powerpoint visual assistance (highly recommended).
- Our work is voluntary, so we do not charge for coming. If you wish you can contribute something for material costs only.
First website logo
September 2006: the website was fully functional with multilingual content. The introduction was translated into 25 languages.
April 2007: Veneti.info switched from old HTML to CMS system, using new functionalities, such us newsletters, event calendars, etc. The database of articles of course grew all the time.
Website logo from April 2007 until March 2008
March 2008: the menu and website structure was adjusted to fit to new needs. The idea was to make the website as professional and suitable as possible.
Current website logo
October 2009: the website system and template were modernized.